Liquid Death and Nixon introduce a watch for the 0.1%: the Death Clock II. Each of the gold links in its band are hand-assembled by fairtrade demons who were raised exclusively on a diet of black acorns. And the golden axes to represent the hours and minutes were forged in a river of blood deep inside the Glorgoroth Mountains.
- Embossed dripping skull
- Pair of executioner axes with the bloody axe as the hour hand
- Solid stainless steel case and hardened mineral crystal
- Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement
- Tapered, custom, solid stainless steel 3-link bracelet with double locking clasp and micro-adjust gives you a precise fit for all-day comfort
- 100 meter / 10 ATM water rating
Watch the brands’ promo video above, and shop the Liquid Death x Nixon Death Clock II here.